You want the best Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) company to help promote your business online. Experience, expertise and track record and realistic costs have helped us stand out from the crowd.
SEO is an acronym for “search engine optimisation” which is the enhancement of your web pages and their online profile so as to improve your sites ranking in the Search Engine results pages (SERPS) for nominated clusters of keyword phrases.
The Search Engines are continuously refining how they rank web pages, these refinements being done frequently. However there remain four key elements which have proven the basis for any successful SEO project:
- Keyword Selection
- Optimised website structure and coding
- Original and engaging content
- Effective marketing & inbound link development
Not an easy question to answer as each search engine has its own ranking criteria. However, there are some general strategies and best practices that will optimize your site for most search engines. While the below tactics are not all inclusive in terms of developing the most effective SEO program, they are a very good starting point in terms of evaluating your site:
- Know what your competitors are doing.
- Use your page titles to your advantage.
- Use page names with keywords in them, e.g. /internet-marketing – separate the keywords with hyphens so the search engines can read them.
- Write good meta descriptions (these are often used in the results pages).
- Use ALT tags.
- Obtain as many quality links to your site from other sites as possible – ones of questionable quality (such as from Free For All sites) are worse than nothing.
- Make sure that your pages are FULL of good, quality content related to your product, business, service etc. The search engines love copy and it will naturally contain relevant keywords.
- Include text links (not just links within images) on every page – without these the search engines won’t grab your sub-pages as they won’t follow links within images.
- Use social media to widen your reach.
- Keep it white hat.
With Google’s algorithm change (April 21, 2015), having a mobile-friendly website is no longer optional. But what does that mean? In the most basic terms, mobile-friendly means that a website detects the screen size of the user and delivers the site’s content in an optimised way for that screen size. In website development and SEO circles, it was a running joke for years.
Each year (starting WAY back) as the experts made their predictions for the upcoming year, they would call the next year, “The Year of Mobile.” They predicted its stronghold on internet traffic a little early, several times. Well, it is finally here.
With internet traffic moving increasingly onto mobile devices, having a mobile plan and a mobile-friendly site is no longer a “nice to have.” To test your site’s mobile usability, use Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test.
For more information on Google’s upcoming change, check out Understanding the Importance of Mobile Optimisation.
You might be wondering why you should use PPC marketing over natural SEO options?
Well, there are a variety of fantastic benefits that you can gain access to with the former rather than the latter. Here are just some of the advantages that you should consider:
- Positioning – It’s impossible to ignore the fact that paid searches are always going to be the first results that users see in the SERPs. They appear at the top of the page before the organic options. There are usually at least four ads on a desktop or three on mobile.
- More Customisation – Getting attention is all about making sure that you stand out online. With PPC ads this is incredibly easy. You gain granular control over how your ad appears in the SERPs to establish a message or ideal about your brand. Call points, pricing, bullet points, and locations can all be included.
- Budget Brilliance – When you are running your marketing campaign, you need to keep your budget under control. PPC is key to this because you can choose what keywords you want to bid on and how much you’re going to pay. You can also easily make sure that you are only paying for clicks that are completely targeted.
- Get Fast Feedback – PPC marketing provides fast results that are impossible to match with organic SEO. It can take months to be seen and rank through SEO solutions. With PPC you can run and test an ad or launch a product in minutes. You’ll also get quick info on what is working and what needs to be improved to perfect your PPC campaign.
We work closely with our clients, getting to know all about their business, providing honest advice and forming long term relationships. These are all important factors of providing a successful service and it helps us to really understand what needs to be done to achieve the best results for them.
Our low cost, pay as you go, no contract PPC Programme will get you more visitors, boost your sales and save on your marketing costs.
Our minimum term contract is three months. Our approach to each SEO project is to build a long term working relationship with the client, well beyond this period, something we have done very successfully to date with above 70% of our clients remaining with us for extended periods.
Each project is different so we can’t offer a ‘one size fits all’ service. Why, because the market place in which an SEO project is to operate may vary depending on chosen keywords and level of competition. The more competitive a project, then obviously it will typically require more work. We operate a fixed monthly cost service with prices starting from just £75 per calendar month, which is typically sufficient for a local SEO project for a new business. Contact us for a FREE quotation.
Although we offer very effective SEO services we cannot guarantee SEO Results. Take a look at what Google itself says: “No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google. Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee rankings, allege a “special relationship” with Google, or advertise a “priority submit” to Google”. No reputable SEO firm would suggest they can guarantee results!